The 2 ways of receiving the goods are:
• WITHDRAWAL IN THE SALE POINT OR ON THE MARKET SQUARES IN THE PROVINCE OF CUNEO: free service, starting from the date and time established, upon presentation of an identity document of the person who made the payment for the order.
• SHIPPING: paid service, according to the methods indicated below.
PACKAGE SHIPMENT AND RECEPTION (via DHL express courier)
• The shipping cost is calculated upon confirmation of the order, before payment, depending on the destination.
• The Fattoria 1946 schedules the shipment via the www.dhl.it website and provides the customer with an email with an identification code of the shipment, with which the customer can check the route the package is making.
• All shipments are made by DHL from Monday to Friday from 9am to 6pm. DHL does not ship on public holidays (for more information, visit the DHL website).
• The courier attempts to deliver to the Customer at most two times (in inhabited areas) and at most once in more remote areas (in the mountains or in outlying hamlets).
• After two passes by the courier company without having found anyone to welcome him, the parcel is in stock and is deposited at the nearest DHL depot or at points of sale associated with DHL (eg tobacco shops, pharmacies and other shops affiliated with DHL).
Packaging and packaging of products:
– Non-perishable products (wine, biscuits, dry pasta) are shipped in boxes specially designed for shipping.
– Perishable products (cheeses, cured meats, fresh pasta) will be packaged in special white isothermal containers. Inside it will be inserted a special ice gel pack, capable of maintaining the temperature inside the pack at around 4 ° C for as long as it takes to ship.
DHL EXTERNAL SHIPPING AREAS *
|AREA 1||AREA 2||AREA 3||AREA 4||AREA 5|
|Austria||Regno Unito||Portogallo||Malta||Isole Far Oer|
|Francia||Isola di Man (UK)||Croazia||Romania||Isole Canarie|